Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Bean Le Bean the Birthday Queen!

Three Years, 8 months, and 16 days ago today we were handed this tiny bundle of joy.  At that time we did not know what the future held or how long we would hold her in our arms.  Today we celebrate her fourth birthday and are proud to be her mom and dad.  She has bloomed into a beautiful little lady that has captured our hearts and those of everyone she meets.  Her smile and flare for drama are contagious and not a day goes by when she doesn't have us all cracking up over something she does or says.

A little known fact about Vaeh is that her favorite animal is a buffalo.  Yes a buffalo.  She is posing at the zoo in front of them but they are way in the back of their pen lounging in the sun.
Vaeh LOVES cake.  She declared that for her birthday supper she wanted cake and cheese puffs.  Luckily later she added in chicken nuggets and mac and cheese to give the meal more substance (or something like that).
Each year on each of the kids' birthdays we take a picture with just mom and dad.
She has always had amazing balance and rides her siblings scooters like a pro.  For her birthday she got a tricked out hot pink razor scooter with tassels and a bell.  To top it off, a pink bike helmet complete with a tiara and jewel accessories.  She was pleased!
Happy Birthday to our very special Bean Le Bean, the Birthday Queen!!

For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you

    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body;

    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment