Sunday, June 17, 2012

Around here we call him DADDY!

When I married Monte I never realized what a wonderful daddy he would be.  After Bentley was born he snatched her up and loved her with all of his being.  The nurses even commented that he never put her down.  He was a proud daddy and still is.  Monte loves spending time with each and every one of his children.  He can even handle all five of them on his own, which is no small feat.
.
When Conner and Nevaeh came to live with us they learned from him what a daddy was.  He is the only father they have ever known (and that makes him extra special).  For Bentley, Payton and Gracen he has just always been there in the midst of everything that they do and they love that about him.  He can't stand being away from any of them.  He is the BEST dad.

I love my dad because "he helps me with Sammy."  "My favorite thing about daddy is that he ALWAYS loves me."
I love my dad because "he spends time with me."  My favorite thing to do with daddy is "drive my dragster."
I love my dad because "he rides rides with me." "Daddy grills hot dogs and hamburgers for me."
I have loved daddy since the day I came.  He is still my favorite person in the whole world.
I love my dad because he adores me and it shows!

So today we celebrate a man like no other. 
Around here we call him Daddy!
We LOVE you!!
If you really want to know what she thinks of her daddy watch this!



No comments:

Post a Comment