Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"I Love My Mom's Buns!"

The big joke around our house is how much the kids love my buns (homemade hamburger  buns that is).  I found a very easy recipe for homemade buns on a large family blog and we have bought very few since.  In fact if the kids see me purchasing them at the store they start to complain.  Start to finish this recipe takes about thirty minutes to make and is super easy.  I make 1/3 to 1/4 of the recipe used on the post and it feeds our family of seven plus some.  I also use the version with white and wheat flour if I am planning on freezing some as the all wheat seems to fall apart after freezing.  I usually shape some into hot dog buns which are excellent for brats or sausage.
Many of you have asked for it so here is the link.  Make this recipe and your kids will love your buns too!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment